During your stay, our goal is for you to experience the remote bushland in its natural state, free from light and noise pollution, where you can observe the local birds and wildlife in their natural environment.
Maintain a natural wilderness environment to benefit visitors and the local community.
The Wilderness Park will provide the opportunity to enhance the wellbeing of the residents of Mt Zeil and M’Bunghara Community and to all who visit.
What We Do
- Maintain and improve the environment.
- Grow healthy food for local consumption.
- Maintain cultural contact with the land.
- Facilitate education and personal development.
- Provide meaningful employment.
How We Do It
- Monitor flora and fauna; minimise pests, weeds and degradation of the landscape.
- Grow Biodynamic fruit and vegetables and retail healthy foods.
- Integrate local culture including bush tucker, medicine, language and art.
- Provide school students and visitors with an appreciation of the bush environment.
- Provide training and mentoring for local employees and volunteers.
Respect people as individuals who contribute unique experiences, ethnicity and culture for the benefit of others.
We strive for integrity and harmony.