Mt Zeil Wilderness Park has a range of facilities to make your visit more comfortable. With a variety of bush-camp sites, convenience store and airstrip to ensure a safe and pleasant trip.
On your arrival, please see the Reception Area for information and maps. Here you will also find:
- Ablutions block including conventional showers (cold water only) and toilets.
- Convenience Store with basic provisions.
- Some firewood is initially provided at campsites, with additional supplies available for purchase.
- There are several bins for rubbish, glass and cans but we do request that you take out what you bring in where possible.
- There are no water taps at the campsites, but unfiltered bore water is available from Reception.