With 13 individual bush-camp sites spaced generously 400m apart, you can be assured privacy, peace and quiet during your stay.
- There are 13 remote sites spaced about 400 metres apart along a sandy creek.
- Each has individual access, giving a sense of privacy.
- There is plenty of space for a group of vehicles to use the same site.
- Some access roads require four-wheel drives due to sand.
- There are fire pits and a long-drop toilet at each site.
- Please refrain from using nearby firewood or in any way disturbing the natural environment.
- No generators permitted in this area of the Wilderness Park.
For further details on the fees and facilities available, please Contact Us for information.